How do I report a pothole?
To report a pothole, contact the Streets Division at 952-985-2710 or use our online form. Report a Pothole

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if my streetlight is out?
2. How do I request a stop sign on my street?
3. Who is responsible for the catch basin and storm sewer in my yard?
4. Why did you remove my open house/garage sale sign?
5. How do I know if my tree is a city tree?
6. Who do I call if there is a dead animal on a city street?
7. How do I report a pothole?