October 7, 2022
Lakeville Police Department
9237 183rd Street
Lakeville, MN 55044
Patches are $10 each (cash only)
Police Department Pink Patch Sale
Friday, October 7, 2022
The Lakeville Police Department is excited to announce participation in the Pink Patch Project (PPP), an innovative public awareness campaign designed to bring attention to the fight against breast cancer and to support breast cancer research organizations in combating this devastating disease. The purposes of the PPP are to:
- Raise awareness about breast cancer and the importance of early detection and treatment.
- Raise funds for cancer research, treatment and education through the sale of commemorative pink patches.
In support LPD officers will be wearing pink patches on their uniforms during the month of October and will be selling LPD pink patches to raise money for the American Cancer Society.
A limited number of patches will be for sale at Lakeville Police Department Lobby (9237 183rd Street West).
- Friday, October 7: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 8: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, October 9: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Patches cost $10 each (cash only), with proceeds going to the American Cancer Society. To learn more about the Pink Patch Project, visit their website.