February 22, 2024
Landscaping for Clean Water Introduction Class
Thursday, February 22, 2024
The Dakota County Soil & Water Conservation District is offering their Landscaping for Clean Water Introduction Class virtually and in-person in 2024.
The Introduction to Clean Water class focuses on general water quality practices of raingardens, native gardens and shoreline stabilization. The class will provide an overview of Minnesota’s watersheds and our local water quality challenges, providing beautiful and practical ways to improve pollinator habitat and reduce runoff pollutants from your yard that might be contributing to water quality issues.
This class is a prerequisite for enrolling in the Design Course.
The Intro to Clean Water class is FREE, and registration is open to everyone – Dakota County residency not required. You only need to attend the Intro to Clean Water class one time – no need to repeat in future years if you want to enroll in the Design Course.
- Thursday, February 22 at 6 p.m. - online via Zoom
- Wednesday, March 13 at 6 p.m. - online via Zoom
- Tuesday, April 2 at 6 p.m. - Veteran's Memorial Community Center in Inver Grove Heights
- Monday, April 29 at 6 p.m. - Ritter Farm Park in Lakeville
- Thursday, June 6 at 6 p.m. - online via Zoom