Updated October 15, 2020
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 Governor Walz issued Emergency Executive Order 20-81 Requiring Minnesotans to Wear a Face Covering in Certain Settings to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19.
Effective Saturday, July 25, all employees, customers and visitors are required to wear proper mask or face covering prior to entry. Complimentary face masks will be available to the public inside the entrance of Lakeville Liquors. If a customer refuses to wear a face mask, staff may request they leave the premises if they refuse to comply.
Note: Customers may be required to remove their mask for age identification (as stated by Executive Order 20-81).
Lakeville Liquors is now open regular business hours:
- Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Please note the following when shopping with us:
- As advised by the CDC, if you are feeling ill or sick, please stay at home.
- Due to a national coin shortage, please use exact change whenever possible or card payment.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray and paper towels are available at registers for customer’s personal use.
- For our customers’ safety, as well as ours, we have placed barriers to ensure we maintain the 6’ social distancing guideline.
- Customers are now asked to scan and bag their products.
Lastly, we are continuing to monitor the situation on a daily basis and assess how it might impact our employees and customers. We will continue to develop additional steps as the need arises in order to continue serving our customers and the community!