A Lakeville Liquors update for our customers:
Last Friday, we found ourselves in a unique position. Like many businesses today, we felt we needed to temporarily close our stores, in order to properly address safety standards and a new way of operating during this pandemic crisis to protect our staff and our customers.
We are pleased to announce that today, Tuesday, March 24, we will reopen our Galaxie and Kenrick locations with some new policies and standards in place. Our Heritage location will remain closed for a planned remodeling project through April 5.
The two locations will have new hours, Noon to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday. We will be closed on Sundays in the short-term.
If you shop with us, you will notice the following policies and standards:
- As advised by the CDC, if you are feeling ill or sick, please stay at home.
- We are no longer accepting cash, debit or credit cards only.
- No more than 15 people are allowed in the stores at one time and we ask that you practice social distancing inside the store.
- There are no customer service associates available on the sales floor. If a product is not on the shelf, you can assume it is out of stock.
- To protect you, our lanes have been turned into self-serve checkout. Like local grocery stores, we will be behind a plexiglass barrier to guide and assist you through the process.
- There will be no assistance to bag or carry out product.
This is certainly not the type of customer service that we are known for, but we thank you for your understanding and patience, as we try to create a safe environment for you, as well as the store staff.
We appreciate you visiting and patronizing our stores. As this is a rapidly changing situation, please continue to monitor our social media and website for additional information.