Parks & Recreation
- Are parks open?
- Are the playgrounds open?
- Can I still register for recreation programs?
- What safety procedures are in place for in-person programming?
- Will I get a refund if I cannot attend a program I've already registered for?
- Can I still have my shelter reservation at a park? Can I reserve a shelter?
- Are the outdoor ice rinks and warming houses open?
The Parks & Recreation department strives to provide exceptional parks, trails and recreational opportunities. We offer 62 parks, 118.4 miles of pedestrian and bike trails and diverse recreational opportunities for all ages.
With all Lakeville has to offer, it’s no wonder so many special events take place in its parks and recreational facilities.
Limited Park Amenities to Reopen in Lakeville
Sign up to receive emails with information on Parks & Recreation programs and events.
Follow us on Twitter @LakevilleParks for occasional weather-related closures or program cancellations, or call the hotline at 952-985-4690 and choose option 2.