210th Street Reconstruction Project
The City of Lakeville plans to reconstruct 210th Street between Kensington Boulevard and Holyoke Avenue, along with the resurfacing of 210th Street/Lakeville Boulevard between Holyoke Avenue and Cedar Avenue in 2022.
Construction is scheduled to begin on April 11, 2022. Download the anticipated construction schedule (PDF).
Project website: 210thStreet.com
The project website will contain all up-to-date project information. Visit the site to learn more about the project, share comments and feedback, and view the project designs as they are prepared.
Special Assessment Deferment
February 16, 2022
Following the assessment hearing on Monday, March 7, 2022, the City Council will consider an award of contract to McNamara Contracting.
The contractor's schedule includes commencing with tree removals in early March. A detailed project construction schedule will be posted to the project website on February 18, 2022.
A project that successfully engages the public to share their values, perspectives and preferences for the reconstruction of 210th Street. This will result in a project Lakeville is proud of that meets the long-term multimodal needs of the City.
- Provide safe pedestrian and bicyclist connectivity to neighborhoods, schools, downtown Lakeville and the regional trail system.
- Improve the 210th Street roadway corridor to enhance operations and make safety improvements for all roadway users.
- Determine and install best traffic control solutions for the corridor.
- May 28, 2020 Open House No. 1: Introduce project and gather feedback
- June – December 2020: Preliminary design
- October 2020 Open House No. 2: Share design options for review
- December 2020 – November 2021: Final design
- March 2021 Open House No. 3: Present preferred design
- February 2022 Open House No. 4: Present final design and construction impacts
- March – November 2022: Construction
Virtual Open House No. 4
An online open house will be announced on the project website at the end of February, to provide an update on the construction schedule and what you can expect this year.
Open House No. 3
August 19, 2021
Residents met with the project team in person and provided feedback on construction staging for 2022.
Virtual Open House No. 2
The open house presentation will remain live on the project website at 210thStreet.com.
Open House No. 1: Video presentation on the project website
May 28, 2020
You can watch the recorded presentation online at 210thStreet.com.